To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
720 East Montebello Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85014
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Calvary Healing Center • Phoenix, AZ
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Employee will participate in General Facility Orientation and Department/Job Orientation, including competencies for this position. HealthStream training, Calvary’s web based training, which includes HIPAA and Therapeutic Boundaries are required to be completed monthly and annually. Employee will attend facility safety trainings and scheduled staff meetings.
Every year, employees must participate in Calvary’s annual staff requirements which include testing for tuberculosis. Staff members must attend all mandatory in-services and are encouraged to participate in activities that enhance their professional growth and development.Job Requirements
1. Create and implement individualized treatment plan for patients in a timely manner. Treatment plan is consistent with the needs indicated in psycho-social history and appropriate assessments.
2. Consult with the intake department to determine if there are any referral sources that require communication with the therapist.
3. Verify that proper “Release of Information” is in place to allow for continuity of care between Calvary Center Inc., and patient’s primary care physician, personal therapist, referral source, employer, family members and any other invested party.
4. Communicate clearly and effectively either through written correspondence or telephonically with family members and other invested parties.
5. Adhere to all applicable HIPAA and confidentiality laws. Inform patients of these laws as appropriate.
6. Inform patients and family of duty to warn and duty to protect obligations.
7. Counsel patients in one-on-one therapy in order to optimize their treatment experience by keeping them focused on treatment objectives and discharge planning.
8. Facilitate group therapy in a manner that optimizes peer experiences and input.
9. Create, update and present educational lectures to patients and family to provide pertinent information of the recovery process.
10. Participate in daily clinical flash meetings to effectively communicate daily updates and utilization progress to clinical team.
11. Participate in weekly case review of patients to discuss treatment progress and obtain peer input regarding treatment plan updates.
12. Create and maintain daily progress notes for each individual patient documenting daily activities and patient dialog in group and individual sessions utilizing a “NAP” format.
13. Complete clinical discharge summary no later than the day a patient is discharged.
14. Supervise student interns to provide a good understanding of the responsibilities of a therapist.
15. Maintain open and positive communication with all departments.
16. Protect client rights by providing treatment that promotes client dignity, independence, individuality, strengths and privacy.
17. Take personal responsibility to maintain personal Licensure requirements set forth by the Board of Behavioral Health Examiners.
18. Adhere to “Time and Attendance” policy.
19. Adhere to all Calvary and UHS corporate policies and procedures.
20. Maintain professional demeanor in dress, attitude, support of milieu and Calvary Center philosophy.
22. Effectively use the utilization management system of insurance to maximize treatment for patients.
23. Perform other duties as assigned.