This is an exciting place to work!
We are a revolutionary company setting the standard for Assisted Living across the country. We have decades of dedication and experience serving our residents. Our success is dependent upon our highly motivated clinical professionals and staff members. Our leadership team is driven to provide exceptional service by cultivating a workforce that is dedicated to upholding our company’s mission of delivering care with compassion and integrity. We value innovation and creativity in our buildings and love a healthy debate that challenges us to learn and grow.
Southland Care Center
11701 Studebaker Road
Norwalk, CA 90650
We are looking for:
• Great customer service with a smile
• TEAMWORK & a positive can do attitude
We offer competitive wages, mentorship and training for new graduates, tuition reimbursement, dependent care and public transportation FSAs, cell phone and movie ticket discounts, 401(k) with matching contributions, career advancement opportunities, and medical, dental, and health insurance.
We Live CAPLICO……
Customer Second: When we take care of our team first, it reflects positively on our customer care.
Accountability: We strive for quality of life and reach for high standards as a team.
Passion For Learning: We want to be at the forefront of change; there is always something we can learn.
Love One Another: Treat others the way you want to be treated. It’s simple, yet effective.
Intelligent Risk Taking: If something makes sense, we’re willing to give it a try.
Celebration: We celebrate life every day of the year with our teammates and residents.
Ownership: When everyone on the team is encouraged to take ownership of the care that they give, it positively improves their attitude, which affects everyone around them, from teammates to residents.
Overview of Duties:
- Work with the facility's dietitian as necessary and implement recommend changes as required.
- Ensure that all dietary procedures are followed in accordance with established policies.
- Ensure that food and supplies for the next meal are readily available.
- Assist in inventorying and storing in-coming food, supplies, etc.
- Follow established Infection Control and Universal Precautions policies and procedures when performing daily tasks.
- Ensure that the department is maintained in a clean and safe manner by assuring that necessary equipment and supplies are maintained.
- Ensure proper dish washing and sanitizing.
- Be sure that appropriate equipment and utensils are provided with the resident's meal tray.
- Assist in standardizing the methods in which work will be accomplished.
- High School or equivalent
- Long term care experience preferred
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must pass pre-employment back ground check and physical
We use texting and email updates to notify of upcoming events.