To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Summerville, SC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Distribution Center Supervisor
TBC Corporation • Summerville, SC
Posted 1 month ago
Our Distribution Center Supervisors are responsible for assisting the Center Manager with supervision of center staff and operations to achieve service and efficiency goals.
National Tire Wholesale (NTW) operates more than 125 wholesale and distribution locations nationally and is experiencing rapid growth which presents advancement opportunities for our associates. NTW is a TBC Corporation company. For 60 years, TBC Corporation (TBC), one of North America’s largest marketers of automotive replacement tires, has been a tire company ahead of the curve. Through worldwide operations spanning wholesale, retail, and franchise, TBC also provides automotive maintenance and repair services with best-in-class brands. TBC meets the needs of consumers in search of total car care at more than 3,200 franchised and company-operated tire and automotive service centers under the brands NTW℠, NTB®, Tire Kingdom®, Merchant's Tire®, Big O Tires® and Midas®. TBC serves wholesale customers in the United States, Canada, Latin America, Mexico and the Middle East through NTW℠, TBC Brands, TBC Dealer Group, TBC International and TBC de Mexico.
- Assist center manager to optimize and manage all day-to-day operations at the distribution center
- Assist in managing Inventory
- Manage warehouse delivery offloading, storing, picking and loading of trucks
- Manage the scheduling of associates
- Close out daily tickets and prepare bank deposits
- Hire and train all new associates
- Ensure all employees abide by safety guidelines
- Other duties as requested or needed
- Experience working in a distribution/warehouse environment
- A minimum of 2 years of supervisory experience
- Ability to load and unload tires weighing up to 75 lbs. while bending and twisting
- Computers experience including Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Customer service orientation and a high level of professional integrity
- Ability to work well under pressure and handle multiple tasks
- Strong telephone, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends
- Maintain a current driver’s license
- Criminal Background Check and Pre-Employment Drug Screen
- Competitive compensation and bonus opportunities
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Company paid short term disability and company subsidized long term disability
- Company paid life insurance
- 401(k) with company match and immediate 100% vesting
- Generous paid vacation and paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible spending account
- Employee assistance program
- Purchasing power program that allows associates with a year of service to make retail purchases for through convenient payroll deduction
- Employee automotive service discounts
- And more!
TBC Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Work Environment.