To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Diego, CA
- Bryson Blake
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Aerotek • San Diego, CA
Posted 1 month ago
- This role is responsible for providing exceptional customer service while maximizing productivity within our call center in a way that is in line with the mission, values and standards of the company and focused on client satisfaction.
- Primary responsibilities include direct phone-based customer interaction to answer and resolve a wide variety of inquiries related to travel insurance products and provide coverage recommendations to customer.
- Weekend and holiday availability is required.
- ROOM TO GROW!
- FUN WORK ENVIRONMENT :))
Qualifications: EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* Minimum of six months of customer service experience required;
* Strong Communication Skills
* Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.