To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dayton, OH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Evening CAREGiver - $10.00 to $12.25 per hour with a $200 signing bonus for full-time
Home Instead Senior Care • Dayton, OH
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. The CAREGiver provides safety and monitoring to our clients. Join our team to find out why we were named to the Forbes' Top 100 List for Best Large Employers in 2017, the only home care company to make the list.
Pay ranges from $10-$12.25/hr depending on your availability and the type of client being cared for. Additional raises are given based on performance and seniority. The only requirements to be a CAREGiver are the ability to pass a background check, drug screen, and DMV check, be at least 21 years old, and possess a valid driver's license and auto insurance.
Benefits of joining Home Instead Senior Care:
- Full-time and part-time shifts available
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Training
- 24 hour support from office staff
- Hands-on training in the field
- Online Resources
- Bonus opportunities
CAREGiver duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care Activities
- No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care