To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Austin, TX 78701
- James Thai
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
CyberCoders • Austin, TX
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Location: 100% REMOTE | WORK FROM HOME
Salary: $80,000 - $90,000/year
Headquarted in New York City, NYC, we are a global healthcare company bringing brand new approaches to the way medicine is delivered to the real world! Founded in 2012, four physicians set a goal to increase productivity enhancements while reducing the burdens on healthcare professionals and on patients.
••Application will be considered incomplete unless screening questions are answered; incomplete applications cannot be submitted for further review. Please answer all screening questions in detail in order to expedite the process.••
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- WORK FROM HOME
- WORK FROM HOME
What You Will Be Doing
- Work with clinical staff and product managers to produce requirement specifications
- Supporting and enhancing existing code
- Produce appropriate documentation for software produced
- Other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
What You Need for this Position
- 3+ years related working experience
- Experience with a responsive web design approach to web development
- Experience with source control and code versioning tools; Git and GitHub/BitBucket experience is particularly beneficial
Bonuses (NOT REQUIRED):
- Familiarity with database scripting, administration, object oriented design, and SQL
- Familiarity with asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Familiarity with InterSystems technologies (Caché/Ensemble/HealthShare/IRIS)
- Familiarity with full stack development
- Familiarity with Atlassian issue tracking and collaboration tools such as JIRA and Confluence
What's In It for You
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401 (K) with generous company match
- Generous Paid time off (PTO)
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Life Insurance coverage
2. E-mail directly for more information to
Please click the 'Apply Online' button to apply.
Within the following industries:
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the job in more detail with you!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.