RSM is currentlyseeking a Management Consulting (MC) Director with a strong accountingconsulting background and CFO/Controller skill-set to build and lead ourFinance Transformation Consulting Practice. As part of our FinanceTransformation Consulting Practice, you will be able to draw from yourexperience and knowledge to conduct Rapid Assessment studies for clients toimprove their businesses by providing services such as IT and financialprocedure and control documentations and assessments, process improvement,financial transformation, and policy and procedure design andoptimization.
Our engagements involvethe analysis, development and documentation of improvement opportunities, andmay include implementation and training components. You will take the lead indeveloping and growing our business and client network via your projectmanagement skills and the ability to work in collaborative teams, primarily atclient locations.
This position will bedirectly involved with relationship management, supervision of staff, onsiteclient projects and development of the MC services within our local markets, including demonstrating RSM capabilities related toaccounting and information technology outsourcing services and deliverablesolutions.
This practice line isexciting, growing and offers tremendous career opportunity. This is idealfor someone who is looking for an entrepreneurial opportunity within thesecurity of a well-established firm.
- Bachelor's Degree, preference in Accounting
- Minimum 8+ years of experience in a public accounting or consulting firm providing consulting and/or accounting services
- Lead and support business development activities including identification, proposal development, and other pursuit activities
- Experience consulting with accounting, financial, operational, technology and other management personnel to improve their businesses
- Experience with operational process reviews and basic internal control requirements
- Ability and experience working on conjunction with Audit, Tax and other consulting partners to develop a cohesive go-to-market message and target and pursue opportunities as a team
- Ability to leverage personal network to develop relationships in the market to drive project opportunities
- Work with leadership across our National Finance & Operations (F&O) practice to identify key targets and roll out our F&O services to the market
- Ability and experience building teams, hiring resources, mentoring, coaching and developing people to deliver on consulting engagements
- Master's Degree in business or Certified Public Accountant (CPA) preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work independently to gather facts, organize data, analyze financial statements and other financial data to identify relevant issues and support findings
- Expertise, knowledge and aptitude for developing and delivering accounting and technology services solutions
- Expertise in analyzing and applying Generally Accepted Accounting Principles ("GAAP") in developing creative solutions to client's complex financial problems
- Experience in managing client relationships and leveraging them to sell Firm solutions
- Ability to effectively manage overall client relationships to exceed client expectations in a sophisticated large consulting or accounting firm environment
- Strong technology skill-set, including systems management or implementation experience
- Ability to provide effective communication to both client and project team
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with centers of influence and professionals
- Ability to break complex issues into project steps and problem solve
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to articulate, write and present information in a clear and understandable manner
- Ability to travel 50%
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Customer Relationship Management
Coaching And Mentoring