To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Anaheim, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Extron Electronics • Anaheim, CA
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Extron is looking for a DevOps Engineer as a member of a growing and highly skilled software design and engineering team. Alongside software development, the DevOps Engineer will introduce, promote and evolve software engineering excellence based on industry standards and best practices and personal experience. The DevOps engineer will evolve, maintain and secure the team's continuous build, integration and deployment strategies and infrastructure. They will also, implement and enforce the principles of modern, services based system architecture within the engineering team. Sustainably drive the team towards the selection of appropriate tools and technologies. Finally, they will work with the team on specifying, architecting and designing products with excellent operationable characteristics.Required qualifications
- B.S. in computer science or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years software development experience using enterprise level programming languages.
- History in defining and operating virtual and cloud based infrastructure and services following the infrastructure as code principle.
- Familiarity with configuration management strategies and tools like Ansible and Helm.
- Hands-on experience with build automation and continuous integration tools.
- Basic knowledge of Unix based systems.
- Experience using a variety of Amazon's Web Services offerings.
- Expertise in IaC using tools such as Terraform and CloudFormation.
- Provision software solutions using containerization technologies such as Docker.
- Monitoring, alerting and reporting enterprise-level infrastructure.
- Clean coding skills and excellent problem solving ability.
- A good understanding and appreciation of the Agile Software Development Process.
- Ability to work to a sprint plan, track progress, identify risks, anticipate and communicate delays to the team.
- Team player with the ability to both articulate thoughts and opinions but also listen and compromise.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced professional and international environment.
- Cultural awareness through work with global teams.
- Good verbal and written communications skills.
- Great sense of humor.