To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Robbinsville, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources Manager
Global Industrial (a Systemax Company) • Robbinsville, NJ
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We're hiring! A Global Industrial Human Resources Manager is a vital part of our success.
What We Care About
We care about your worth and professional development.
We care about our customers.
We care about a strong work life balance.
We care that you truly enjoy your work.
We care about what you think.
What we want you to care about
Delivering outstanding HR service.
Communicating effectively and professionally.
Personal and workplace safety.
Pride in your work.
What you need to know
Human Resources is a fast-paced environment.
You are a role model to all staff.
Patience is a virtue.
- 401(k) with company match
- Holiday and overtime pay
- Paid time off
- Employee discount
- Tuition reimbursement
- The HR Manager will lead all the HR activities for the facility, including the warehouse and sales office.
- Respond to employee relations issues and assist management with resolving employee concerns.
- Strive to create a productive, positive work environments.
- Assist Corporate Benefits Manager with administering the company health, welfare and retirement plan benefits.
- Assist with recruiting staff in all areas through a variety of methods including sourcing candidates from internet job boards and attending job fairs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree and/or 7+ years of experience in Human Resources.
- Able to demonstrate a strong understanding of general HR practices.
- Familiarity with health, welfare and retirement plan administration.
- Proactive and positive disposition.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Bilingual Spanish
- Must be able to multi-task and have superior follow-up skills.
- Must be self-motivated, resourceful, and able to work independently.
- Knowledge of ADP PayForce, Application Tracking Systems, and various job boards is a plus.
Who We Are
We've been around for a while, and we believe our continued success is due to the basic principles of recognizing and rewarding superior performance for individuals and teams. We've seen this principle drive innovations and solutions to promote higher levels of productivity and customer service.
Our 70 year history of consistent success provides you with solid employment. We hire employees who are good at what they do and enjoy their work, and we offer a number of benefits and coverage for individuals and families. Our corporate culture strives to maintain strong communication at all levels, professionalism in our work, and respect for our co-workers.
Systemax is the parent company of the Industrial Products Group, which includes GlobalIndustrial.com, GlobalIndustrial.ca/Avenue, C&H Government, Nexel Industries, Industrial Supplies.com and other affiliated companies. Systemax's France operations include Inmac WStore and Misco
Global Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage minorities, women, veterans and disabled individuals to apply.