Get started quickly! Interview and be onboarded in person or COMPLETELY ON YOUR PHONE!
Why should you choose KMS?
KMS is a 5 star reviewed company and is unique in that every executive and recruiter for KMS has worked in the mental health field; we know what it's like to do this work!
You have total control over the location, hours and the age range/ diagnosis of the children you choose to work with. Unlike almost every other company, we do not assign your cases.
Therapeutic Staff Support (TSS) Job Description
KMS is currently seeking individuals to work with Children/ Adolescents as a Therapeutic Staff Support (TSS) in a school, home or community setting.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Therapeutic Staff Support (TSS) will provide behavioral interventions and crisis management for a child/ adolescent with a mental health diagnosis
- Therapeutic Staff Support (TSS) will collaborate with treatment team to provide input and feedback that contributes to the development of the child's treatment plan
- Therapeutic Staff Support (TSS) will monitor child's behaviors by documentation and redirecting challenging behaviors
Therapeutic Staff Support (TSS) Job Requirements
Educational/ Credentialing Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree ( Or higher) in a Human Service related field (Psychology, Social Work, Sociology, Education, Criminal Justice, Human Services, Behavioral health, or other social services related field).
- Bachelor's Degree in unrelated field ,with one year full-time paid experience working with children/ adolescents
- Associate's Degree or Sixty (60) college credits toward a Bachelor's Degree with three years full-time paid experience working with children/ adolescents
SEO: TSS, Therapeutic Staff Support, STS, Behavioral Health Worker, BHW, 1 on 1, Support Assistant, Social Work, Psychology, Education, Criminal Justice, Human Service, Sociology, School, Anthropology, Child, Children, Mental Health Tech, ASD, Autism, Teacher, Psychology, psych, social work, anthropology, criminal justice, human services, behavior, behavioral health, neurobehavioral health, history, communications, law and society, Spanish, human relations, sociology, philosophy, political science, African American studies, speech hearing and language