To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fairfax, VA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Solutions Architect -Sales, Government Solutions
IQVIA • Fairfax, VA
Posted 6 days ago
About IQVIA Government Solutions:
Dedicated to helping government clients enhance the quality of healthcare throughout the world, IQVIA Government Solutions delivers health care analytics, business intelligence and decision support tools to the Federal government, public health institutions, drug safety organizations, medical and academic researchers, and healthcare regulatory agencies. IQVIA Government Solutions is a wholly-owned subsidiary of IQVIA, a leader in the healthcare industry delivering business intelligence solutions worldwide.
Develops new business in the government marketplace focusing on data and data analytics services, providing the product expertise and sales leadership to identify and qualify revenue opportunities, proactively manage the selling process, and close the sale in both existing and new accounts.
- Achieves growth and revenue targets through a consultative sales approach that addresses government client business, public health and healthcare issues.
- Proactively strengthens in-depth knowledge of IQVIA data products and services and their application within a client’s enterprise.
- Participates with Government Account Leads to establish account planning strategy.
- Collaborates with Client Teams to target and validate opportunities for assigned customers.
- Interfaces with customer at all levels.
- Provides weekly updates to leadership to validate opportunity progression through the business development lifecycle including call plan execution.
- Works closely with contracts and proposal team(s) to ensure all opportunities are compliant with Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and have properly executed non-disclosure and teaming agreements as required.
- Facilitates strategic solution sessions with account teams and partners to develop winning solutions prior to government request for proposal release.
- Creates and presents client proposals and pricing that result in winning sales.
- Coordinates and helps develop proposals, white papers, Requests for Information (RFI), etc. that position IQVIA capabilities and solutions to customers and teaming partners as necessary.
- Identifies new work streams within existing customers to grow revenue opportunities across the IQVIA data and analytics offerings.
- As part of the sales process, gathers market and client intelligence and provides strategic feedback to IQVIA Government Solutions Executive Leadership to strengthen offerings and capture additional business.
- May have leadership responsibility with less experienced solutions sales personnel.
Minimum Education, Experience, & Specialized Knowledge Required:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and a minimum of eight (8) years relevant sales or account management experience.
- Advanced degree (e.g., Masters in Public Health, PhD, etc.) preferred.
- Possesses knowledge of the government marketplace, specifically the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) and its Operating Divisions (e.g., Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Food and Drug Administration, National Institutes of Health, Center for Medicare and Medcaide Services, etc.).
- Understanding of the public health and healthcare issues that the government agencies face to best position IQVIA data and analytic services is preferred.
- Must have working knowledge of the business development lifecycle associated with federal and state government contracting.
- Deep knowledge of one or more IQVIA specialty products (e,g., National Prescription Audit, National Sales Perspective, Xponent, PharMetrics, Ambulatory Electronic Medical Records, Charge Data Master, etc.,) to effectively align IQVIA services to address our clients’ business, public health and healthcare needs is preferred.
- Familiar with IQVIA offerings and account management is preferred.
Must be a superior and successful sales person with client delivery experience, have excellent presentation and writing skills, act with a sense of urgency, and be able to work both independently and within a team environment. Must have successful experience identifying and closing new business opportunities and developing positive relationships at all levels of client management. Must be revenue driven, knowledgeable, consultative, a problem solver, customer focused, creative, resourcesful, fast and flexible, team player, organized, and an effective negotiator.
Total Rewards: We invest in people through a range of initiatives in compensation, benefits, and learning and development, and we strive to create an environment where our employees are challenged, empowered and can flourish.
IQVIA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We cultivate a diverse corporate culture across the 100+ countries where we operate, celebrating and rewarding teamwork and inclusiveness. By embracing our differences, we create innovative solutions that are good for IQVIA, our clients, and the advancement of healthcare everywhere.
Job ID: R1008782