To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Ocoee, FL 34761
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sunbelt Rentals, Inc. • Ocoee, FL
Posted 8 days ago
Join Our Team!
Sunbelt Rentals strives to be the customer's first choice in the equipment rental industry. From pumps to scaffolding to general construction tools, we aim to be the only call needed to outfit a job site with the proper equipment. Not only do we offer a vast fleet that ranks among the best in the industry, we pair it all with a friendly and knowledgeable staff. Our employees are our greatest asset, and although we present a comprehensive equipment offering, our expertise and service are what truly distinguish us from the competition.
We pride ourselves on investing in our workforce and offer competitive benefits, as well as extensive on-the-job training for all eligible employees.
As a highly successful national company, we are constantly looking for talented individuals to support our growth. If you are interested in pursuing a rewarding career, we invite you to review our opportunities!
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Are you seeking an entrepreneurial, empowering workplace that allows you to:
• Develop a career track
• Leverage your current skills while developing new skills
• Work with an incredible team of people
Sunbelt Rentals--the fastest growing rental business in North America--is seeking a E/D Supervisor. the E/D Supervisor is responsible for leading multiple crews in the building and dismantling of all different forms of access solutions. They must be able to complete paperwork in relation to multiple jobsites and have a good working knowledge of scaffolding and OSHA regulations. They must also have competent person training to be in this role.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Act as the Competent Person under the immediate direction of Foreman II and above.
• Manage a small crew without direct supervision from the Foreman
• Required to work with appropriate tools
• Erect and dismantle hanging scaffolds
• Design and erect standard scaffolds
• Act as a mentor and coach Scaffold Carpenters to help in their further development
• Training Requirements are: Scaffold Safety Orientation, Supported Scaffold Builder I, Supported Scaffold Builder 1.5
• Served as a Scaffold Carpenter or 2+ years of approved equivalent experience
• Use of scaffolding equipment
• Ability to work comfortably and safely at considerable heights
• Ability to regularly lift up to 40 lbs.
• Well organized
• Safety oriented
• Bilingual a plus
• Some trade school preferred but not required
The physical demands of this role require bending, squatting, crouching, reaching, lifting 50 pounds or more, and working indoors/outdoors when required by the job. The above description is not a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties which may be required from day to day. Reasonable accommodations may be made to comply with applicable laws. Sunbelt Rentals is an Equal Opportunity Employer — Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran and any other protected class.
Gear up for an exciting career!
If a current Sunbelt Rentals employee has referred you for an employment opportunity please notify them that you are applying for this position. In order for the employee to get a referral bonus they need to contact their regional recruiter.