As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Expressive Presenter 6
Traits are on a scale of 1 to 10
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
- Family Support
Additional resources to support employees with families.
- Professional Development
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at URL blocked - click to apply
The General Manager – Payment Services will have overall responsibility for an approximate $350 million business that delivers superior customer experience for 25 million card holders’ with our modernized digital payment interactions. Reporting to the Group Chief Executive, Government the General Manager will oversee an organization that includes vertical leaders and functional leaders in delivery operations and strategic transformation. The General Manager will be responsible to lead the business end to end, position the business for value creation, increased market share, and long-term growth.
- Drive a client-centric focus and vertical industry specialization that will facilitate growth. Provide leadership and value to existing and new digital Payment clients.
- Oversee the P&L, including the sales and delivery engines and technology.
- Drive transformation of the business, focused on organization structure, support function and infrastructure optimization, RD&E optimization, labor productivity and automation, and service delivery consolidation and efficiency.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of a strategic roadmap and streamlined go-to-market approach for the Conduent Payments business, building on current areas of organizational strength, while also factoring in current/future market trends and the competitive landscape within the respective industry sector.
- Articulate a more narrowly defined set of metrics around productivity and profitability to facilitate improved operations and execution.
- Expand and invest in further development of automated/repeatable solutions/platforms, including standardizing and upgrading applications, to enhance predictability and performance.
- Lead growth and relationships at the highest level of public and private enterprise. Drive new sales activity, work closely with business development teams and oversee the sales process to win new opportunities in current and adjacent markets.
- Embed a culture of client focus, collaboration, and transparency to reinforce an innovative and performance-driven work environment with a high level of accountability.
- Recruit, develop and retain high quality talent and develop thought leaders in the specific capability and service areas
- Partner closely with other senior leaders within Conduent and engage in ongoing discussion that will drive success in competitive positioning, market awareness, and customer retention globally.
Qualifications Demonstrated track record of successful leadership within a digital services organization during periods of business turnaround and/or transformation, as well as during periods of growth in the expansion of new offerings and markets.
- Proven senior management experience, with a full understanding of the P&L drivers for complex operations. Strong accountability for balancing revenue, profit and costs that achieve the desired growth in a managed and sustained manner.
- Domain knowledge in solutions integral to government services, specifically including high-volume eligibility processing, “services-as-a service,” HR Outourcing, financial/ payment outsourcing and customer experience center operations for complex integrated offerings.
- Capacity to articulate/outline/implement a strategic plan for the achievement of business objectives. H/she will be able to quickly assess the state of Conduent’s Government business and not only bring a strategic and transformational vision for its future, but also have the ability to both gain organizational buy in for his/her plan, and execute it effectively.
- Experience selling into industry “verticals” that are key to Conduent’s Government business. H/she will also possess a strategic point of view with respect to the future of digital payment processing and global services that will differentiate and position the company and workforce to capitalize on opportunities presented.
- Previous exposure to a public company environment is highly preferred, but not required.
- Skillful in communicating with and influencing a wide range of internal and external stakeholders including leadership, employees, potential/existing customers, competitors, and business partners.
- Expertise in driving an open and inclusive culture, instilling accountability for best-in-class customer service, and fostering innovative thinking.
- Proven ability to assemble, develop, inspire, motivate and retain top talent; a team-builder who enables/encourages the highest level of individual and group performance.
- Demonstrated track-record of developing and maintaining a transparent and effective relationship with fellow executive team members.
- Previous experience developing a high level (C-Suite) customer base and maintaining partnerships with senior level customers in the Federal/ State or municipal marketplace.
- An excellent listener, who is tough-minded and will offer critical review, but with a strong sense of partnership; he or she will give pragmatic and direct guidance/feedback and will share examples of applied methodology to help solve business problems.
- Thoughtful executive who is both collaborative and collegial in his/her approach.
- Ethical and low-ego; engenders confidence and trust, while also garnering respect and credibility.
- Master's degree preferred, or equivalent relevant work experience
- 15 years of operational management experience
- 10 years in a Senior Leadership role
- Demonstrated experience running a large P&L (150M+) in Banking/ Payment processing.
- Experience working with government clients, State services preferred.
*Preferred locations Greater DC Area/Germantown, MD or Austin, TX.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Conduent Business Services or one of its subsidiaries may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to URL blocked - click to apply
. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking. Email blocked - click to apply