To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Monmouth Beach, NJ
- Atrium Staffing
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Atrium Staffing • Monmouth Beach, NJ
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our client, an international manufacturing business in Monmouth County, NJ, is seeking a Payroll Specialist to join their talented Payroll team.
Position Overview: Our client has an immediate need for a Payroll Specialist and therefore needs someone who can hit the ground running.
Responsibilities of the Payroll Specialist:
- Manage payroll process for 1000+ employees
- Process biweekly, weekly, multi-state payroll, annual bonuses, etc.
- Comply payroll data; Enters data or computes and reconciles to ensure accuracy of payroll and maintain payroll records.
- Process direct deposits, tax forms and garnishments
- Ensure that payroll is accurately tracked and processed for multiple sites in multiple states
- Collaborate cross-functionally with HR and individual business units to establish and administer any new procedures relating to payroll administration
- Prepare accounting journals per pay period and perform timely reconciliation
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports for executive leadership and conduct statistical payroll analysis
Qualifications for the Payroll Specialist:
- A minimum of 3+ years of processing payroll in a large company setting
- Experience in handling employees working at multiple sites
- Experience with garnishments/benefits/W-4s
- Advanced knowledge of payroll practices and processes
- Experience with PAYCHEX a huge plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- The Payroll Specialist should at minimum have an Associate's Degree, but a Bachelor's Degree is preferred