Functional Consultant (Microsoft Dynamics 365)
CGI is seeking a Functional Consultant (Microsoft Dynamics 365) to join our team!
You will provide in-depth knowledge of Microsoft D365 Finance / Supply Chain application, bringing subject matter expertise in either accounting, manufacturing, operations and/or supply chain management.
You will evaluate the customers' requirements, business processes and current issues to develop models and provide effective solutions.
CGI offers more than a job. We offer limitless opportunities to make a difference for the clients and communities we serve. Come join committed, skilled, inclusive and passionate people just like you! Come be part of our top global Dynamics ERP practice serving clients around the world as a Microsoft Gold Partner.
Our team of 600+ experts has significant expertise in providing the right approach to transforming our clients' businesses to smarter, more efficient technology organizations on the AX and D365 platforms.
Our culture is collaborative and casual and we are looking for additional Dynamics ERP consultants who want an opportunity to further their career growth through continuous learning and certification opportunities and apply your skill to exciting global implementation and managed services opportunities.
This career opportunity can also be performed in our Lafayette, LA location. If outside of the proximity of San Diego, CA or Lafayette, LA - the role can be performed REMOTELY!
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Participate in discovery meetings with the client to understand current business processes that need to be incorporated into ERP solutions
• Work with the client to understand legacy data components and identify whether and how to migrate that data to the new system.
• Familiarity with best practices for managing business processes and transacting in ERP systems across a broad array of industries
• Identify and present to clients sound solutions for addressing business processes that aren't fully accomplished by core functionality in ERP systems
• Configure ERP application as required to conform to business process requirements
• Provide on-going support to end users, assisting with trouble shooting or additional training via email, phone or site visits
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• 5+ years of significant industry experience within accounting, manufacturing, operations or supply chain management
• 5+ years of Microsoft ERP implementation experience, preferably D365 Finance/Supply Chain
• Microsoft certifications in Dynamics D365 Finance/Supply Chain highly desirable
• Experience with associated tools and technologies such as SQL Reporting Services or Microsoft Power Platform are highly desirable
• Exceptional interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills
• Proven demonstration and presentation skills
Est. Salary Range (Colorado Only): $95K - $150K*
*Disclaimer: In accordance with Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, effective January 1, 2021, a good faith hourly or base salary range must be posted for all positions where the work may be performed in the state of Colorado. Therefore, this good faith salary range will only apply where this described position will be performed in the state, and should not be considered the compensation range in other locations or for other positions.
At CGI we call our professionals "members" to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI's benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
• Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and moreBuild your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change-supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Functional Consultant (Microsoft Dynamics 365)
. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI's legal duty to furnish information.Skills
- Communication (Oral/Written)
- Business Process
- Best Practices
- Enterprise Resource Planning