To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Farmington, CT 06032
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Trumpf • Farmington, CT
Posted 1 month ago
"Trusting in brave ideas" this is our promise to everyone who works for us. As a family business, we decide long-term and provide our people with the trust and stability needed to bring their ideas to fruition, even the unconventional ones. Being a market and technology leader in machine tools and lasers, we courageously shape the networked manufacturing of tomorrow, meeting every challenge with bold, fresh thinking.
The Customer Service Representative-Remote (CSR-R) will be provided with the necessary TRUMPF equipment in order to provide excellent customer service to all internal and external customers. The candidate must have a private home office in which to communicate effectively with customers and team members within the Customer Service Department. The CSR-R is responsible for answering incoming calls in addition to emails from internal and external customers and assisting with the placement of quotes and orders while working with a sense of urgency as
well as a commitment to quality.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
The statements below are intended to describe the general nature and level of work in this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities. The position may require that employees perform other duties as assigned.
1. Maintain a high level of professionalism with clients and work to establish a positive rapport with internal and external customers
2. Answer a high volume of incoming calls from customers and technicians
3. Identify and assess customer's needs in order to achieve high customer satisfaction
4. Provide accurate, valid and complete information by utilizing the proper tools/methods
5. Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
6. Enter quotes and orders in an accurate, prompt and professional manner
7. Utilize SAP and other systems to process internal and external customer requests
8. Meet customer service targets i.e. call volume and order entry
9. Work with other internal TRUMPF departments as needed
10. Hours to be covered 10:30am-7pm EST (hours may differ depending on time zone)
A minimum of 3 years previous experience dealing with customer queries either by phone, email or face-to-face is mandatory. The candidate must have experience with handling a large volume of incoming calls and must be able to communicate patiently and diplomatically. Qualified candidates should be action oriented, self-disciplined, organized, and detail-oriented. Â Availability to work weekends, nights and some holidays is required. Knowledge of Microsoft Office, SAP or other CRM systems is necessary.
Associate degree preferred or more than 5 years' experience working in similar position.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status."
## Job Category: Customer Support