To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Phoenix, Arizona, AZ
- Southern Careers Institute
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Cyber Security Curriculum Lead
Woz U • Phoenix, Arizona, AZ
Posted 16 days ago
Only Those with a Passion to Revolutionize Education May Qualify.
At Woz U, the core of what we do is passion. We're passionate about inspiring the next generation of innovators and developing the workforce of the future. It's this passion that drives everything we do, and if you feel you have it burning in your belly, we want to talk.
Cyber Security Curriculum Lead
We call it being a life changer, but you'll call it a job you love while helping others find the same. You'll have a hand in improving the lives of countless Woz U students by working with impassioned educators and campus faculty in a collaborative, interactive environment to create optimized environment for our students.
Under the direction of the CEO, the Cyber Security Curriculum Lead will be responsible for curriculum design, authoring, effectiveness of educational materials, and leadership of the Woz U Cyber Security Program. You are knowledgeable of and adhere to all curriculum standards, policies and procedures.
What you can expect when joining Woz U:
- Training & Development
- Fun & Energetic, Family-Based Environment
- Continuous Growth Opportunities
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Options
- Health Savings & Flexible Spending Options (HSA & FSA)
- Basic Life & Accident Insurance
- Short & Long-term Disability
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Woz U is an Equal Opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Design and develop highly effective curriculum to instruct on the essential skills for Cyber Security related roles;
- Perform regular analysis of market trends, hiring opportunities and technology shifts to ensure our Cyber Security program stays current, and student outcomes are positive;
- Supervise authoring personnel to ensure a high level of consistency and quality of materials;
- Work with media production to design and produce instructional videos;
- Support instructional team in training and comprehending curriculum materials;
- Monitor performance analytics to determine areas for improvement within curriculum;
- Host workshops and webinars educating on the value of Cyber Security skills;
- Represent the Woz U brand as the lead advocate and spokesperson for our Cyber Security Program;
- Instruct on Cyber Security topics.
Successful candidates will have:
- S. in Information Security, or equivalent education;
- Demonstrable competency in teaching Security related concepts;
- Prior experience in teaching, training, mentoring or authoring instructional materials;
- Experience teaching, training or mentoring;
- Security best practices;
- Software security;
- Hardware security;
- Networking security;
- System Administration;
- Access and identity management;
- Threat analysis;
- Pen testing;
- Social engineering.