Looking for a challenging and fast paced role? Are you the kind of person who prefers to work out in the field rather than inside the same building all day? Do you love helping people? Do you want to be a Hero?! Do you also want to work in a fun, family type of environment where you can participate in numerous employee recognition and incentive programs!
This position is all of these things. We help people through some of their most challenging moments. You’ll be working with a team of people with the same interests and goals as you while helping others, growing professionally with great training on a variety of skills and in a safety first environment with opportunity for overtime and bonus money above your scheduled 40 hours per week!
TO APPLY: TEXT 'CORT' to (571) 999-7251
A Day in the Life:
- Start in a daily safety meeting and discuss any relevant topics with your managers and team
- Work in state of the art facilities and drive our newer model, well maintained, air conditioned vehicles
- Interact daily with our customers face to face and feel the difference you are making
- Start and end your day at our depot and spend each evening with your family
You’re a Top Contender if You Have:
- A valid state driver’s license and safe driving record.
- At least one year experience for driving a DOT, 26’ Box Truck or van, or two years driving a commercial vehicle
- Physically able and willing to move furniture
- Clear effective communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- You care about people
CORT is a subsidiary of Warren Buffet’s Berkshire Hathaway. We are the world’s largest provider of furniture rental, trade show and event furnishings and relocation and transition services. We have locations throughout the US and in the UK, and a proprietary global network in over 80 countries around the world. We are dedicated to helping people make a house a home, an office a great place to work and an event a memorable celebration.
As part of a national company, CORT Furniture Rental offers opportunities for career development, professional growth, competitive salaries with position-specific incentive or commission plans, a comprehensive benefit plan, 401(k) and Profit Sharing, educational expense reimbursement and employee discounts.
For more information on CORT Business Services, please visit our website at www.CORT.com.
CORT conducts drug screening, background checks, and MVR checks (if applicable) as a condition of employment. CORT also participates in the E-Verify program.