We are currently hiring warehouse candidates for immediately projects. Candidate's must be able to work Mon-Fri from 7AM to 4PM, and temporary basis year long. Candidates will be working on promotional advertisements, selecting orders, packing merchandise such as posters, decals, coupons (paper marketing). Will be on feet for 8 hour shift and must be good with details. We look forward to work with you and be part of our company.
Please apply online at www.staffmark.com and then email resume to URL blocked - click to apply
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Ensure quality checks of product before being packaged.
- Proper packaging of all products according to specification sheet and/or quality docket.
- Housekeeping of packing station and line area.
- Maintain all safety policies and guide lines.
- Assist operator whenever needed in start up or shut down of the line.
- Preference in use of printer equipment for labeling.
- Possess ability to keep up with machine output production.
- Must communicate with operators and leaders.
Apply online at www.staffmark.com and then call our candidate engagement center at 833-818-0910 for an interview.
Must able to pass a Math Test
Possess good communication skills
Must be detail oriented
Must possess good problem solving and decision-making skills
Must be quality minded
Must be able to work in a team atmosphere
Must be safety-oriented
Able to work in a fast paced environment
Please apply at www.staffmark.com and email email@example.com
Complex Problem Solving
Packaging And Labeling