To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Parsippany, NJ 07054
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Internal Auditor
Kforce Finance and Accounting • Parsippany, NJ
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client seeking Senior Internal Auditors in Parsippany, New Jersey (NJ).
You will be groomed for a leadership role in the department of your choice starting in your second year of employment. This group will provide you the foundation to be a change agent, providing objective evaluations of our internal systems and processes to identify areas of risk and operational and/or technology efficiency. Your highly visible role will involve collaborating with other members of the internal audit team and business units to review existing practices. Developing plans and supporting your internal partners to understand the key role they play in maintaining strong internal controls will be critical in reducing risk, increasing operational efficiency, and protecting our shareholders, customers, and employees.
- Designing and executing financial, operational, or technology audit programs that target high-risk areas in the company's controls, systems, and processes
- Identifying gaps and areas for improvement and evaluating their significance and potential business impact to improve process effectiveness
- Presenting practical recommendations to senior leaders and preparing written audit reports to document your findings
- Collaborating with and educating process owners regarding the importance of maintaining strong internal controls and the role of internal audit
- Being a high visibility leader to drive organizational change and guide the business to a successful future state
- Attending learning programs, training and networking sessions while preparing yourself to become a future leader in our organization through a defined career path
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or four or more years of work experience
- Your CPA, CIA, CISA, CISSP certification earned or in progress
- 4+ years of relevant audit experience (Public or Public/Private)
- Audit Experience in a Top 20 Public Accounting Firm
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.