To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL 60601
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Regional Field Coordinator - Midwest
Touchpoint Health Solutions, Inc. • Chicago, IL
Posted 2 months ago
Regional Field Coordinator
The Regional Field Coordinator is responsible for performance standards of assigned Professional Sales Specialists (PSS). Manages various aspects of PSS employment experience (recruiting and hiring, performance management and corrective items, administrative, reconciliation and expense management, employee relations related issues). Works closely with Client sales management to support all project goals. Removes barriers to successful achievement of desired results. Recognizes and responds to client’s needs.
Location: Geographic coverage - Illinois, Indiana, Missouri, Michigan, Minnesota
- Translate program requirements, based on the executed Statement of Work, into operational tasks for successful execution of contractual deliverables, and delivery of results.
- Manage a team of PSS in the assigned region in all areas of their employment:
- Communicate team objectives in ways that promote teamwork and create a strong sense of shared goals among team members.
- Plan, organize and monitor PSS assignments, activities and projects to achieve Client/Publicis Touchpoint Solutions objectives.
- Effectively plan and facilitate required meetings.
- Evaluate PSS territory performance and monitor productivity/metrics, workload and outputs while ensuring compliance with policies and processes and addressing issues through corrective action process as they arise.
- Interview and select field representatives utilizing Publicis Touchpoint Solutions Recruiting guidelines.
- Respond accurately to all questions regarding products, policies and business-related questions from customers and representatives.
- Actively respond to management/Client directives.
- Monitor employee compliance with all company policies and procedures and engage/work with Touchpoint Compliance to resolve issues and follow up with disciplinary action when needed.
- Manage conflict and employee relations on the team, engaging Human Resources when appropriate.
- Provide administrative oversight –manage team members' attendance, approve time off, schedules, expense reports, etc.
- Maintain the required technical expertise including competitive product knowledge.
- Comprehend and communicate complex technical and medical terminology.
- Ensure that PSSs fully comply with all laws, regulations and Publicis Touchpoint Solutions Policies, Code of Conduct, terms and conditions prescribed in the Sample Administration
- Agreements, PDMA Guidelines, and all privacy and data guidelines and relevant state and federal laws and regulations.
- Represent client at National and/or local conventions when applicable.
- Regularly communicate with Client on program related matters affecting Client (engaging Touchpoint field leadership and Client Services as appropriate).
- Monitor project status/changes and develop solutions to address arising issues by engaging Client Services and field leadership on issues that may impact revenue, client expectations or consumer perception of the client and their products.
- Assist Finance, field leadership and Client Services with tracking profitability and effectiveness of Client projects.
- Maintain project files and reports as needed.
- Communicate to Client Services new opportunities among existing clients.
- Assist team with utilization of all technology requirements: CRM use, expense and OSIM reporting, activity reports, sales reports and other reports as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Key Working relationships:
- Report to Touchpoint VP, Sales.
- Supervise a team of PSS in the assigned district/region.
- Frequently collaborate with client leadership team on strategy direction related to the successful execution of the program.
- Frequently collaborate with client field management team on PSS activity and progress in the field.
- Work closely with Touchpoint field leadership, Client Services and Human Resources to ensure frequent communication and project success.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with customers and client contacts.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 1-2 years of prior experience in a pharma sales role (i.e. as a Professional Sales Specialist).
- 3-5 years of pharmaceutical sales management experience.
- CSO Management experience.
- Project Management experience.
PHS Health Solutions provides best-in-class commercialization, clinical, and consulting solutions to life sciences and healthcare companies PHS Health Solutions, Inc. specializes in the sales and promotion of pharmaceutical brands, services, and products through field and inside sales.
When you join PHS Health Solutions you have the opportunity to work with and learn from leaders in the health care industry. Our commitment to a team-oriented culture and value-based leadership model provides an environment where our employees can work to their full potential.
All opportunities with the Company offer competitive compensation including a comprehensive medical benefits package, 401K benefits, and the opportunity to grow with the nation's leader in healthcare sales.
One of our goals is to continuously drive innovation through our people by creating an open, respectful, inclusive and trustworthy work environment. We encourage and support equal employment opportunities for all associates and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, medical condition as defined by applicable state law, genetic information, disability, military service and veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances. Employment decisions are evaluated on the basis of an individual's skills, knowledge, abilities, job performance and other qualifications. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment.
Follow us on Social Media!