$75000.00 to $110000.00 yearly
A thriving CPA firm is working with Robert Half to find a talented Accounting Manager. This is a successful Professional Services organization that will recognize your efforts. This Accounting Manager position will oversee client accounting.
- Work alongside a team of accountants providing accounting services to various clients
- Contribute to the preparation of GAAP financial statements for clients
- Encourage and manage the full accounting team performance so that close deadlines are met
- Provide regular review and analysis of balance sheets and income statement accounts
- Possessing a thorough knowledge of QuickBooks is valuable
- Tax background is ideal, but not required
- Demonstrated technology and analytical abilities
- Recent relevant financial experience
- Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
- 5+ years of experience in public accounting
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or equivalent degree and/or experience
- CPA or EA preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a customer service mindset
- Experience with performing accounting services for multiple clients
- Demonstrated knowledge of Public Accounting
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Accounting Manager/Supervisor
for more information.
- Income Statement
- Balance Sheet
- Financial Statements
- Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Enterprise Resource Planning