To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hagerstown, MD 21740
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Senior Treasury Analyst
First Data Corporation • Hagerstown, MD
Posted 1 month ago
This position will consistently assess processes for adequate controls, improvements, audit, synergies, and ongoing enhancements. The Senior Treasury Analyst will be responsible but not limited to the following activity:
- Manage, Control, Populate, and Maintain Global Bank Fee database. Includes reviewing activity levels, pricing to contract, and contacting banks to remedy errors.
- Retrieve and Store all bank account monthly statements into a digital record.
- Monthly Senior Management Reporting of fees paid, savings negotiated, and interest earnings achieved.
- Provides guidance in troubleshooting and resolving problems
- Addresses quality and productivity issues
- Understands current business procedures, problems with those current procedures, and recommend possible solutions that use predictive modeling technology which includes data gathering and exploration, research into current industry trends, and what competitors might be doing
- May be assisted by entry or intermediate level Treasury Analysts. Provides training and guidance to less experienced Analysts.
- Performs complex assignments with some direct impact to treasury strategy and activities.
- Work is broad in nature, usually requiring originality or ingenuity.
- Above Average Excel and Data Management skills
- General knowledge of bank services and products; Account Analysis experience a PLUS.
- Experience working with Technology Teams to resolve data issues
- Ability to re-engineer processes to improve output and reduce man hours
- A minimum of 3 years finance and/or treasury experience is required
- Ability to produce management level reports
- Ability to work with large amounts of data
- Ability to research and apply technology skills
- Professional verbal and written communication
- Strong organizational skills
First Data (NYSE: FDC) is a global leader in commerce-enabling technology, serving approximately six million business locations and 4,000 financial institutions in more than 100 countries around the world. The company’s 22,000 owner-associates are dedicated to helping companies, from start-ups to the world’s largest corporations, conduct commerce every day by securing and processing more than 3,000 transactions per second and $2.4 trillion per year. To learn more about First Data, visit FirstData.com.
First Data is an Affirmative Action – Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled/LGBT)
First Data provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity/expression), disability, veteran status and military status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related medical conditions, or any other factor that may be protected by law.