EchoStar Corporation (NASDAQ: SATS) is a premier global provider of satellite communication solutions. Headquartered in Englewood, Colo., and conducting business around the globe, EchoStar is a pioneer in communications technologies through its Hughes Network Systems and EchoStar Satellite Services business segments. For more information, visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior Channel Marketing Manager. Follow [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior Channel Marketing Manager on Twitter.
Hughes has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Channel Marketing Manager, responsible for managing marketing plans and programs that leverage Co-op and partner budgets, in order to increase the amount/quality of partner marketing. This position will be located at our headquarters in Germantown, MD headquarters and work directly with wholesale partners, distributors, authorized retailers and Hughes’ Channel sales team to develop marketing strategies and programs to extend awareness and generate demand for HughesNet, high-speed satellite Internet service. This position would be in the office 3 days a week and WFH 2 days.
- Develop, execute and measure channel marketing programs and promotions to drive growth targets.
- Assist in planning and execution of the annual Retailer Summit conference event.
- Manage day-to-day marketing relationships for partners and work closely with them to identify and prioritize joint local marketing programs to grow revenue; create and execute strategic marketing plans to support joint events, messaging, positioning, and content creation.
- Manage channel marketing deliverables, including in-store merchandising, asset and collateral development in collaboration with the sales, product and direct marketing teams.
- Provide budget input for channel marketing projects and activities.
- Report on marketing campaign effectiveness.
- Work closely with the channel sales team including regular participation in team calls, in-person meetings and planning sessions.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- 6-10 years in Channel Marketing.
- Understanding of channel go-to-market models and proven track record innovating channel marketing, achieving results and implementing best practices.
- Strong knowledge of the Internet technology, emerging technologies, and industry fundamentals and trends
Will be eligible for discretionary bonus, with funding based on company performance.
EchoStar is committed to offering a comprehensive and competitive benefits package. Our programs are designed to provide you with the ability to customize your benefits to best meet the needs of you and your family. Our philosophy for these programs is to support and encourage healthy living and wellness. Our benefits package covers it all–from healthcare savings plans to education assistance and more!
Financial: 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match; employee stock purchase plan; profit-sharing; company-paid life insurance, AD&D and disability
Work-Life Balance: Paid Time Off (PTO), company-paid holidays, health and wellness events, exercise and sports facilities (locations may vary)
Employee Incentives: Tuition reimbursement, employee referral program, year round employee events and community programs, discounts on Dish Network and HughesNet
Health: Medical, Dental, Vision, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Health Savings Account (HSA) with opportunities to earn employer contributions; Health Care, Dependent Care and Transportation Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
EchoStar and its Affiliated Companies are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law. U.S. Persons or those able to obtain and maintain U.S. government security clearances may be required for certain positions. EEO is the law.
- Collateral Development
- Content Creation
- Direct Marketing
- Financial Management