Help Desk Analyst IIICompensation:
$55000.00 to $60000.00 yearly
• Provide technical support to users throughout the agency as it relates to specific hardware/applications issues. This may include off standard hours support.
• Experience supporting standard desktop applications (Microsoft Office, Microsoft Windows), internet browsers, anti-virus software and spam software
• Strong troubleshooting skills with strong emphasis on remote support and diagnostics
• Desktop/laptop hardware and peripheral installations and configurations including network printers
• Configure phones and support them via mobile device management system
• Troubleshoot Juniper/SonicWALL VPN issues and network connectivity issues
• Responsible for Active Directory maintenance (add users, change passwords etc.)
• Maintain fleet of network copier/scanners/printers.
• Ability to respond in a timely fashion to phone calls and email messages for support. Track issues via department tracking system.
• Ability to work effectively within a high paced team atmosphere and manage multiple projects.
• Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse user population, from executives to facilities staff and determine their support needs
• Ability to take initiative and be proactive in resolving issues using standardized practices.
• Willingness to learn, diagnose issues, and keep up with technology trends as they occur.
• Maintain client confidentiality by keeping their data safe.
Network Printers, Network Communication, VPN - Virtual Private Network, SonicWall, Juniper, Active Directory, Microsoft
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to IT Support Analyst
for more information.
- Active Directory
- Virtual Private Networks
- Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)
- Microsoft Office