To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Livonia, MI
- Strategic Staffing Solutions
- Phone: 210-278-3782
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Strategic Staffing Solutions • Livonia, MI
Posted 1 month ago
Strategic Staffing Solutions is searching for a Recruiter/Talent Advisor!
We are recruiting for a Fortune 500 Company and YOU could be their next hire!
Not available but know someone with your similar experience….
$$ WE OFFER A REFERRAL FEE FOR ANYONE REFERRED & HIRED WITH S3! $$
Title: Recruiter/Talent Advisor
Role Type: W2
Location: Livonia, Michigan
Duration: 6+ Months
Work Schedule: 40 hours per week
• Acts as Recruiter / Talent Advisor responsible for full life cycle recruitment including recruiting, interviewing while planning and coordinating all recruitment activities.
• Performs intake sessions with the hiring leader, launch and conduct sourcing, screens and presents candidates, reviews market analysis.
• Experience with sourcing, and applicant tracking systems.
• Needs high volume recruiting experience, experience with healthcare and using Workday human capital software.
• Should be a candidate that enjoys and excels in a fast-paced environment.
• Writing effective search strings in order produce / pipeline candidates.
• Effectively screen and interview candidates to assess skill & cultural fit.
• Multi-task, prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment with high volume.
• Assertive and proactive; positive attitude; always willing to learn.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to interact with numerous individuals.
• Working knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
*Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 3 years' experience in Recruiting, Healthcare experience is a plus
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
• Set the bar high for what a company should do
• Create jobs
• Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
• Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you're eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• 401(k) Plan
• Vacation Package
• Life & Disability Insurance Plans
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Tuition Reimbursement
Strategic Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer