You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
CDL Delivery Truck Driver
If you're a licensed CDL Driver looking to advance your career with a nationally established company, look no further. ABC Supply, America's largest wholesale distributor of exterior and interior building products, offers professional driving opportunities that allow you to do what you love every day and still be home every night. In this role, you will ensure the safety of each delivery from the moment you leave the facility until you have completed each job. You will make both ground and rooftop deliveries.
ABC Supply is proud to be an employee-first company. In fact, we have won the Gallup Great Workplace Award every year since its inception in 2007, and Glassdoor has named us one of the best places to work in the country. Be part of a company that recognizes your talents, rewards your efforts, and helps you reach your full potential. At ABC Supply, we have YOUR future covered.
Specific duties may include:
- Treating customers in a friendly and professional manner
- Conducting a safe work zone during each job site
- Adhering to assigned delivery schedule and following all job directives precisely
- Documenting every step of each delivery by taking and uploading photos with our camera phone system
- Completing a thorough load check on your truck before leaving the branch, ensuring that all delivery materials are firmly secured and all parts of your truck are in compliance with all federal, state, and local regulations
- Working in cooperation with the Delivery Material Handler to determine where to set the materials and unloading them
- Completing and filing all logs and required government paperwork in a precise and timely manner
- Providing the customer with an invoice on completion of each delivery and collecting the entire due amount on COD deliveries
- Responsibilities may include warehouse work, including loading and unloading of materials on to or off of trucks or into warehouse as assigned
- This position does not require over the road travel
- Valid CDL - Class A or B
- The ability to lift 75-100 pounds repeatedly (your most common cargo will be 70 pound bundles of shingles)
- Ability and willingness to work on rooftops
- Pre-employment drug screen and random drug screens are required
- Boom truck experience is preferred
- Health, dental, and vision coverage - eligible after 60 days, low out of pocket
- 401(k) with generous company match - eligible after 60 days, immediately vested
- Employer paid short term and long term disability
- Employer paid life insurance
- Flex spending
- Paid time off
- Paid sick days
- Paid holidays
Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug Free Workplace
- Commercial Driver's License (Cdl)
- Freight Forwarding
- Stock Control
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: geqefrs
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.