Apex Systems is Hiring for an Admin/Executive Assistant in Little Rock, Arkansas!
4+ month contract
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Provide administrative support for in-house legal team
- Manage team expense reports
- Order and take stock of office supplies
- Respond to transaction status inquiries
- Review incoming transaction approvals and follow detailed protocols for transaction processing
- Manage and distribute documents for approvals and execution
- Coordinate and distribute weekly status reports to internal clients
- Proof and format documents and correspondence
- Enter detailed contract information into transaction tracking system and maintain transaction records
- Assign new transactions to Legal Analysts for review
- Under general supervision, accurately prepare agreements on approved templates
- Review and process incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail
- Schedule team meetings
- Take detailed notes and minutes in meetings
- Recognize and recommend improvements to administrative processes
- Perform other standard office activities and complete special projects as assigned
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) (Associates degree preferred).
- 3 - 5 years of experience as an Administrative Assistant or relevant role. Ability to complete complex administrative tasks with minimal supervision.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, with exceptional knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Google Suite.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects.
- Positive attitude coupled with a desire to contribute to a team that provides tangible value.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178
Microsoft Power Point