To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
285 Center Pointe Parkway
Stockbridge, GA 30281
- Delta Community Credit Union
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Teller (Eagle's Landing)
Delta Community CU • Stockbridge, GA
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Teller (insert location)
Delta Community is one of the largest and fastest growing credit unions in Georgia. Our rapid growth has created additional career opportunities within the organization. We are looking for energetic, flexible, and service oriented individuals for the following position.
The Teller position will require face-to-face contact with the membership on a daily basis. Teamwork with other staff members is required to ensure prompt and courteous service to all members. The Teller role is responsible for processing various types of transactions including handling deposits, withdrawals and cashing various checks. In addition, they may process mortgage payments, loan payments as well as issue gift, cashiers, and traveler's checks. This position will also promote, recommend and refer products and services. This is a wonderful opportunity to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment with a competitive salary and benefits package.
Practices safety conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures.
* Ensure that Delta Community Credit Union maintains a good image through good customer relations by handling account entries with a high level of accuracy
* Process and balance various types of monetary transactions including deposits, withdrawals, and cashing checks
* Maintain security of cash drawer, negotiable instruments and credit union documents to ensure confidentiality of members' accounts to protect members and Delta Community Credit Union
* Complete Shared Branching, loan payments, mortgage payments, as well as issue gift, cashier's, and traveler's checks requests
* Answer/educate questions relating to accounts and other products and services
* Promote, recommend and refer products and services while being respectful and maintaining professionalism
* Receive mortgage and loan payments
* Meet or exceed established service goals
* Meet balancing standards consistently
* Be an effective team member through cooperation, flexibility and dependability
* Demonstrate knowledge of Delta Community Credit Union products and services
* This description reflects management's assignment of essential functions, it does not prescribe
or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
* This job description is subject to change at any time.
Basic/Ideal or Required Minimum Qualifications:
* High School diploma or equivalent
* 6 months cash handling experience
* Strong organizational and time management skills
* Detailed oriented and work with minimal supervision in fast-paced environment
* Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills
* Possess high numerical aptitude
* Must be able to sit/stand approximately 8 hours a day
* Must be able to lift/carry push up to 50 pounds
* Must be flexible in relieving multiple branch offices and willing to work Saturdays
* Complies with all Credit Union policies and procedures including those related to Bank Secrecy Act regulations.
* Associates Degree in Business or related field
* 1+ years' customer service and cash handling experience
* 1+ years' previous financial service experience
* Symitar experience
* Knowledge of Delta Community Credit Union policies and procedures