To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fort Sill, OK
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Quality Control Manager
Chenega Corporation • Fort Sill, OK
Posted 1 month ago
CHENEGA FACILITIES MANAGEMENT, LLC
Company Job Title:
Quality Control Manager
Chenega Job Title:
Manager I, Quality ControlClearance: NACI Location: Ft Sill, OK
Exempt, Full Time, Regular
Approved Date:04/16/2019 Summary:
- The Quality Control Manager supervises a Quality Control Section responsible for the development, implementation, coordination and management of the Quality Control (QC) Program and acceptable quality control practices to ensure delivery of quality work and services at all performance levels of the contract.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for establishing and implementing a International Organization of Standardization (ISO) compliant program and the establishment of internal processes/controls and environmental programs for all functional departments and divisions.
- Monitors, inspects and analyzes installation, maintenance, repair, modification and operation of equipment, systems and associated record keeping to ensure compliance.
- Analyzes equipment and system failures to find causes and implementing solutions to rectify discrepancies.
- Coordinates the correction of minor problems with area supervisors and managers and acts as liaison with the Government Quality Assurance representatives to ensure that the company's program complements and complies with Fort Sill's.
- Inspects equipment for incipient weaknesses and suggests preventive measures to prevent recurrences, prepares reports documenting inspection results and disclosing any discrepancies and their ensuing corrective actions and instructing each technical level in quality standards and requirements, updating them as necessary.
- Supervisory Responsibilities to Assigned Personnel.
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications: (To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.)
- Degree in Business Administration, Personnel Management, Industrial Relations or a related field is a plus;
- Military or Industrial Engineering training in Quality Assurance/Quality Control to MIL-Q-9858 or MIL-STD-105E standard and safety is desirable.
- ISO training is a plus;
- A minimum of three (3) years of general experience in management, professional, analytical, investigative, technical or other responsible work in providing quality control of services in support of specified logistical missions.
- Minimum of five (5) years' specialized experience in progressively responsible positions in the DOD encompassing the following: understanding of program planning, data collection and analysis, and quality control techniques; broad knowledge of the organization and functions of a variety of logistics functions; i.e. supply, maintenance and transportation.
- Minimum of five (5) years of documented experience performing quality control in an industrial environment.
- Minimum of Three years (3) of documented experience in administrative, professional, analytical or other work related to ISO 9001:2015 program.
- Must possess and continuously maintain a current driver’s license.
- Must be able to pass a National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI).
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must possess knowlege to maintain a quality management and environmental system in accordance with applicable industry and ISO Standards as applicable.
- Must have extensive knowledge of Excel spreadsheet program.
- Ability to gain cooperation and coordinate the work of others.
- Skill in written and oral presentations
- Capability to adjust work operations to meet emergency or changing program or production requirements within available resources and with minimum sacrifice to quality and quality of work
- Ability to establish program objectives or performance goals and assess progress
- Ability to analyze organizational and operational problems and develop timely and economical solutions.
Physical Demands: (The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
Work Environment: (The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.)
- The employee will normally work in a temperature-controlled office environment, with frequent exposure to electronic office equipment.
- During visits to areas of operations, may be exposed to extreme cold or hot weather conditions. Is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and loud noise.
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.