Project Manager: Experience overseeing site development teams and projects. The ability to grow professional relationships by delivering a quality products and thoughtful guidance is critical.
- Project Engineer: Site development including site plan layout, site grading design, sewer and water infrastructure design, roadway design, storm water management systems design, and erosion and sediment control design.
- Preparation of all associated calculations, reports, cost estimates, and agency permitting.
- Working with design teams in all aspects of a given project to develop detailed design documents, construction plans, and specifications.
• Experience with AutoCAD Civil 3-D
• Experience with Microsoft Office (mandatory)
• Civil Engineering Degree
•* Valid Wisconsin Driver License with good driving record
• Strong written & verbal communication skills
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
Water Resource Management