United States of America
TX190: 2501 West University, McKinney 2501 West University , McKinney, TX, 75070 USA
Position Role Type:
Raytheon Intelligence & Space (RI&S) Department 22 has an excellent opportunity within the Integrated Estimating & Pricing Solutions (IE&PS) organization for an Estimating & Pricing Proposal Manager (Manager/M4). Our foremost values are learning and growth. We're committed to fostering mentorship and career development for our team members. The selected candidate will work within a dynamic organization focused on creating winning cost proposals to help achieve business goals. This role offers visibility and requires extensive contact with all proposal team members, subcontractors, customers, and RI&S Management in the development of Cost proposals. This includes proposal development for ongoing programs, Engineering Change Proposals (ECP's) and leading competitive new business pursuits. The ownership of this activity, in concert with the other proposal volume stakeholders, is key to winning new business. This position will support a hybrid work arrangement and can be based out of McKinney, TX , El Segundo, CA or Goleta, CA.
* Planning, leading and performing pricing and cost proposal development in accordance with customer requirements and current government regulations, laws and company policies.
* All pricing support functions from pre-RFP activities through proposal negotiations. These activities include; forming, planning and managing all cost volume development activities such as compiling cost, schedule and technical elements in accordance with the Request for Proposal (RFP) specifications.
* Influence proposal teams to ensure proposals are current, accurate, complete, and reasonable.
* Ensuring that relevant cost and pricing information (e.g., risks and opportunities, investments, and assumptions) are well communicated, such that the program implementation and financial outcome expectations are understood in order for a smooth transition to Gate 5
* Typically candidates will have a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business Management, Finance, Economics, Marketing or related discipline and 8+ years of relevant experience or an advanced degree and 5 years of experience.
* Security Clearance - An active and in-scope U.S. Secret clearance.
* Able to work both independently (self-guided) and as an integral team member in a highly dynamic work environment
* Excellent analytical, written and oral communication skills, with demonstrated experience briefing of Management
* Advanced skills utilizing Microsoft Excel, proficient in other MS Offices software (PowerPoint & Word)
* Working knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS) and other Government Procurement regulations as they pertain to Bid/Cost proposals
* Be detail oriented and with the ability to think strategically
* Experience/knowledge surrounding the ability to create accurate ROM estimates for organization "What if" analysis
* Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
* Ability to adapt to changing requirements and schedules
* Experience working on competitive and sole source proposals in up to $50 Million
* Active Top Secret clearance
* Experience in ProPricer
* Proven ability to drive change and influence beyond authority level.
* Highly developed financial and problem-solving skills.
* This position is grade M4 and supports a hybrid work arrangement based out of McKinney, TX, El Segundo, CA or Goleta, CA. The remote/onsite ration will be 50/50.
* Flexible hours
* Relocation assistance available provided final candidate meets eligibility requirements.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
- Business Management