To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chaska, MN 55318
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Pro Staff • Chaska, MN
Posted 30 days ago
A global medical manufacturing company with a campus in Chaska, MN is looking for a Production Associate to join their team. While working with this company you will get to enjoy a nice and clean work environment, walking paths to enjoy in the warm weather and overtime hours for interested candidates! Candidates who enjoy working in a team and making life saving products are encouraged to apply!
2nd and 3rd shifts available
Pay: $15-16.50/hour depending on experience
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Operation of automated filling and packaging line for molecular diagnostics products
- Complete batch records and review process for products
- Read, understand and follow company and department standard operating procedures
- Adhere to policies and procedures to reflect operations; ensure FDA, ISO and related regulatory requirements are consistently met
- Update and maintain personal training record electronically
- 2 year degree or higher preferred; Minimum high school degree or equivalent.
- Computer experience with some proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel)
- Previous clean room experience
- Experience with lean manufacturing techniques
- Lift up 30lbs constantly throughout the day, position will also require prolong standing and walking
- Packaging experience in a medical device industry
If you are interested in the Production Assoicate position, apply now or text "Apply" to 320-335-9543 to schedule an interview in less than 5 minutes!