Our patients receive great care thanks to our incredible work environment; come be a part of our team! Our facility is built on a foundation of Core Values that guide our daily actions.
We're currently hiring Registered Nurses (RNs) and Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVNs). We would love to consider you!
Shift: Double Weekend
Hours: Full Time, 6:00am-10:00pm
Under the supervision of the Director of Nursing, performs various direct patient care assignments. Plan and deliver care to patients requiring long-term or rehabilitative care. These duties will be performed in compliance with federal, state and local regulations. This Medicare and Medicaid facility will also offer post acute rehabilitative services in a large, open gym with advanced modalities for Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy needs. Our focus is Transitional Care, where short-term rehab patients receive tailored therapies to accommodate their special needs, resulting in a successful discharge back to the community. We also provide semi-private rooms for Long Term Care.
- Graduation from a basic educational program in professional nursing
- Current RN or LVN license in the State of Texas
- A minimum of one year nursing experience in a long-term or acute-care setting preferred.
- Service-oriented (positive, enthusiastic, empathetic and respectful demeanor)
- Able to communicate clearly in English (verbal and written)
- Able to handle stressful situations in a calm and professional manner
- We're offering a $1500 Sign on Bonus!
- Education opportunities with additional financial bonus available!
- Tuition Reimbursement!
- Free coffee available every single day!
- Health/Dental/Vision/Disability/Life Insurance/ 401k + more
- Employee Discounts on Cell Phone service, Hotels, Movie Tickets, etc.
- Opportunities for growth!
Legend Oaks Healthcare and Rehabilitation of Northwest Houston is a modern, state-of-the-art care center, conveniently located near Houston. Serving the Jersey Village and surrounding areas, we are a short driving distance to Beltway 8 West and 290.
We’re looking for exceptional Nurses to join our team, so if you’re looking to make a change to work at a truly remarkable place, we encourage you to apply!
Legend Oaks Healthcare and Rehabilitation of Northwest Houston
8902 West Road
Houston, TX 77064
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to RN / LVN - Double Weekend
- Acute Care
- Long Term Care