Mitsubishi Electric Trane HVAC US LLC is looking for a Program Manager, Diamond Ctr Program in Suwanee, GA.
This position is responsible for creating and implementing the go to market strategy for the Diamond Contractor (DC) Program and Trane and American Standard Ductless Pro (DP) Programs for the US residential HVAC industry to attract and retain the best contractors in each geographic market.
The Key Performance Indicators for this position are number contractors in each DC tier vs. the annual goal, year over year revenue growth of M&P products, DC scorecard improvement, consumer lead generation conversion rate and utilization of the value-added services (ie. Financing, Leasing, Extended Warranties, Sales Aps, etc.).
The essential functions of the position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Develop, implement, and continually improve the METUS Diamond Contractor and Ductless Pro tiered program including qualifications, benefits and results
- Ensure compliance to the DC program process and procedures
- Conduct Diamond Contractor conferences on an annual basis, national or regional based on the needs of the business.
- Develop and manage the national contractor rewards points program
- Working with IT and the business units, manage and update as needed the DC Scorecard Process
- Work with IT and marketing to support the Diamond Contractor Portal, and consumer experience as it relates to DC's visibility on the dealer locator
- Manage contractor value added programs such as financing and extended labor programs
- Conduct DC Round Tables
- Work with marketing and IT to ensure programs and processes reflect the overall contractor development strategies
- Assist the warranty department with the product registration process as it ties to contractor and consumer lead closure rate
- Work with our financing and leasing providers to create and implement strategies to drive contractor engagement, sales growth and product mix improvement while delighting contractors and consumers.
- Perform other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
ABOUT MITSUBISHI ELECTRIC TRANE HVAC US
- Bachelor's Degree in business or related field.
- 5 years sales or marketing experience in the HVAC industry.
- Experience creating and executing programs for Distributors and Contractors.
- Ability to create and understand business plans.
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office products.
- Willing to travel up to 50% to all Business Units for various meetings and trainings
Formed in 2018, Mitsubishi Electric Trane HVAC US (METUS) is a leading provider of ductless and VRF systems in the United States and Latin America. A 50 percent 50 percent joint venture between Ingersoll Rand plc and Mitsubishi Electric US, Inc., the company provides innovative products, systems and solutions capable of cooling and heating any application from a home to a large commercial building. METUS is a leading marketer of Zoned Comfort Solutions® and Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) air-conditioning and heating technology. Systems sold by the joint venture include a wide variety of technologically advanced products designed to deliver superior efficiency, comfort and control.
The family of brands supported by METUS includes: Mitsubishi Electric Cooling & Heating, Trane® / Mitsubishi Electric and American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning Mitsubishi Electric. More information is available at [ Link removed ] . We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package including 401(K).
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, breastfeeding or related medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, domestic partnership, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic or information, military or veteran status or other legally protected status (except when one of these criteria is a legally permissible bona fide occupational qualification). The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the Company, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Click [ Link removed ] to view the EEO is The Law Poster and the [ Link removed ] .
Applicants with a disability who need assistance with the application process may contact Human Resources by email at [ Link removed ] or by calling
- Lead Generation
- Microsoft Office
- Performance Indicator