Home Health Registered Nurse (RN)
RNs, if you want more variety in your day to day work, we can help! At NurseCore we are passionate about connecting healthcare professionals and nurses with medical positions that fit their lifestyle. Our home health care opportunities offer you the variety of meeting new patients and working in different locations. NurseCore is currently seeking a visit nurse who will apply nursing knowledge in assessing, implementing and evaluating patient response to actual or potential health problems in Amarillo, TX and the surrounding areas.
We are proud to offer a $500 Sign-On Bonus for this position!
As a member of our nursing team you’ll enjoy:
- Sign on bonus
- Competitive Pay per Visit
- Flexible Schedules
- Friendly, Accessible Office Staff
NurseCore is committed to protecting the health and well-being of our employees, patients, and clients. We have protocols in place to limit the spread of COVID-19 and other communicable diseases. NurseCore offers a virtual application and orientation process, and we provide all staff with PPE and other protective equipment to maintain a safe work environment.
Everyday is different for an RN in Home Health. Our Registered Nurse cares for ill, injured or convalescing patients or patients with disabilities in their private home. You will be responsible for providing quality healthcare to each patient in adherence with all applicable laws, regulations and policies.
Some services the Registered Nurse may provide for skilled need patients include:
-Admissions for new patients
-Writing Plans of Care
We have a variety of RN openings available and are excited about matching you with a great opportunity! Take a look at the requirements below to see what you’ll need to get started.
- Current RN licensure with the Board of Nursing in the State of Texas
- 1 year of experience as an RN in the last 3 years in a supervised setting
- Current CPR (live demonstration only)
- Negative TB/PPD or Chest X-Ray within the last 12 months
- Successful completion of the skills assessment specific to the area of experience
EOE/Drug Free Employer
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Registered Nurse Certified
- Personal Protective Equipment