To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tampa, FL 33607
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Kforce Finance and Accounting • Tampa, FL
Posted 2 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client that is seeking an AP Manager in Tampa, Florida (FL). Responsibilities:
- Manage the day to day prioritization and completion of transition activities, routine requests and escalations
- Monitors the performance of the BPO in relation to vendor master activities and interact with BPO leadership to make improvements to the service level and support structure
- Accountable for driving customer satisfaction through timely and accurate completion of vendor master business requests
- Work with team to continually make updates and improvements to the relevant work instructions
- Drives decisions related to vendor master issues and exceptions
- Driving optimum resource utilization for client staff as well as outsourced provider
- Monitor performance against service level agreements; ensure service level agreements are met
- Conduct regular assessment of vendor master related exceptions to derive root causes; develop solutions to continuously improve performance against SLAs
- Ensure compliance to internal and external policies, regulations and laws applicable to the function
- 5+ years of experience in Procure to Pay processes
- Strong Customer Service mindset
- Can provide clear procure-to-pay functional direction and has experience leading a team
- Strong written, verbal communication and inter-personal skills