TCV provides a continuum of services, care and support that empowers individuals, families and communities with behavioral, mental health, substance abuse and/or developmental issues to sustain their recovery and achieve the important possibilities in their lives.
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS AVAILABLE!
Multiple locations including West Homestead, Munhall, West Mifflin, North Versailles, Braddock and Pittsburgh.
- Assist with all daily routines including self-care and home-care
- Pass medication administration successfully within two weeks of hire
- Transport individuals and communicate with medical and psychiatric professionals and ensure recommendations are communicated effectively to all team members
- Communicate with day programs regarding health and affect on a daily basis
- Complete basic orientation, fire safety training, and general first aid training before working with individuals
- Complete 24 hours of human service training annually
- Receive annual first aid / CPR by a certified instructor
- Implement the philosophies of Positive Approaches and Everyday Lives to promote independence and maximize satisfaction of the individual(s) served
- Receive annual fire safety training by a fire expert
* Medical Coverage
* Dental Coverage
* Vision Coverage
* 9 Paid Holidays
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: High School Diploma or GED, Valid PA Driver’s License in good standing, 18 years of age or older, Act 33/34 and Child Abuse Clearances and FBI fingerprint clearances required