Have a passion to help others? We invite Certified Nursing Assistants and Home Health Aides to apply to Home Instead, a top home care provider with openings throughout Miami (Miami-Dade, North Miami, Miami Beach, South Miami, Kendall, Homestead). We place close attention to the needs and wants of our CAREGivers to pair them with the clients. More times than we realize, our seniors look forward to these visits; the families are grateful for you, the CAREGivers, as you relieve them from the stress they were not trained to undergo. More importantly, we realize the difficulty and hardships of this occupation, so we make sure you do not feel taken for granted. We know the difference YOU can make in the life of a senior. We offer overtime and holiday pay, as well as the flexibility of choosing your own schedule and controlling the distance you choose to travel. If you are looking for a meaningful, fulfilling career with a values-driven organization that recognizes and supports your contribution, we invite you to apply. Open Positions
- All Shifts
Full time and Part time hoursBenefits:
- Overtime and holiday pay -in today’s economy, we know many of our CAREGivers desire overtime, we work to offer you the opportunity to earn it.
- Paid mileage for on-shift transportation when using your car.
- Option to work close to home.
- Carefully match CAREGivers to clients to help build relationships.
- Positions available in all of Dade county.
- Sense of fulfillment knowing you made a difference in the lives of local seniors.
- HHA or CNA certified with all current training and in-services certificate
- Must be 21 years old
- Valid FLDL (Learner's Permit is not acceptable)
- Must have a Vehicle with Proof of Insurance
- Able to communicate in English (Speak, Read and Write)
- Current Training/In Services (CPR/BLS, Alzheimer's 4 hours, HIPAA, Domestic Violence, OSHA-HIV/AIDS, OSHA-Infection Control, Universal Precautions, Assisting with Self-Administering Medication Patients or Clients)
- Physical with TB test (Dated less than 12 months old) stating that the person is free from communicable diseases
- AHCA (Agency for Healthcare Administration) Level 2 Background Check
- Pass Pre-Employment Drug Test
- 2 Employment References as CNA / Home Health Aide
Great CAREGivers needed for day shift in the area of Doral, 12 hour shifts.
We have a variety of shifts available with pay starting at $10.00 - $11.00 an hour. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/364.Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Health Insurance Portability And Accountability Act (Hipaa) Compliance