To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- North Plainfield, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Atrium Staffing • North Plainfield, NJ
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
A global medical device company recognized for their innovative technology is seeking a HR Generalist to join their team. The ideal candidate will be a self starter and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
Salary/Hourly Rate: $20/hr
Position Overview: The HR Generalist will work alongside the HR Manager supporting various functions such as employee relations, payroll, benefits and staffing.
Responsibilities of the HR Generalist:
- Support managers with performance management and employee development
- Recruit and onboard new associates
- Process weekly payroll
- Assist associates with benefits enrollment
- Provide assistance with employee relation issues
Qualifications for the HR Generalist:
- 2-5 years’ of experience in Human Resources
- Must have experience processing payroll
- Previous experience working with union employees
- Knowledge of HRIS systems
- Bilingual Spanish is a plus
- High School Diploma
Benefits: Eligible for Atrium Care Package