To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Salt Lake City, UT
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Office Assistant | Symbii Home Health and Hospice | SLC, UT
Ensign Services • Salt Lake City, UT
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our mission is to elevate the level of home health and hospice care by continually improving the experience of—and relationships with—patients, families, providers, employees, and the community. That is why Symbii Home Health and Hospice is simply better for everyone.
To learn more about Symbii Home Health and Hospice - Symbiihealth.com
Symbii Branch Address:
1385 West 2200 South #201
Salt Lake City, Utah 84119
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provides assistance to the Executive Director/Administrator,k preserving the confidential nature of items of which he/she has knowledge.
- Maintains the files, supplies, postage and general office condition in an orderly manner.
- Handles all correspondence and word processing for the home health organization.
- Maintains minutes of meetings.
- Answers telephone inquiries and channels them appropriately.
- Files clinical notes after recording on the "weekly ledger" sheet.
- As necessary, sends physician's orders for signature. Keeps current log of what is sent and tracks receipt of signed document.
- Closes patient's clinical record when discharged.
- Maintains current patient statistics utilizing the Management Information System.
- Maintains ledger cards for all new patients admitted for clerk's use.
- Other duties as assigned by the Executive Director/Administrator.
The above statements are only meant to be a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by the employee of this job. The employee may be requested to perform job-related tasks other than those stated in this description.
- Minimum of two years' experience preferably in home health or health care, or graduation from a one or two year business college preferred.
- Is at least eighteen years of age.
- Able to type 50 words per minute
- Word processing skills
- Personal computer skills
- Business machine knowledge
- Medical terminology
Symbii Home Health & Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
The employer for this position is stated in the job posting. Ensign Services, Inc. provides recruiting services for operations in the skilled nursing, assisted living, home health and hospice industries.