Experis, a ManpowerGroup company has an exciting contract opportunity for a Project Manager
This position is 12 months contract for one of our key clients, an American Multinational Information Technology Company.
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Berkeley Heights NJ
Duration: 05/07/2022 to 03/2023
* Build a strong project plan with clear schedule, scope, cost and resource plan
* Leads customer engagement to ensure that it meets all scope, time, budget and quality expectations, through planning, controlling and managing customer projects.
* Setting project goals and coming up with plans to meet those goals
* Maintaining project timeframes, budgeting estimates and status reports
* Managing resources for projects, such as computer equipment and employees
* Coordinating project team members and developing schedules and individual responsibilities
* Implementing IT strategies that deliver projects on schedule and within budget
* Using project management tools to track project performance and schedule adherence
* Conducting risk assessments for projects
* Organizing meetings to discuss project goals and progress
* Manages corporate, customer and third party vendor efforts to plan, sell and implement solutions to customer problems.
* Responsible for business as well as team management.
Knowledge and Skills:
* Strong large scale project or program planning skills (Schedule, Scope, Cost, Resources estimations)
* Experience with Agile and Waterfall methodology
* Experience with JIRA, MS Project Server tools
* Advanced computer skills and in-depth knowledge of different operating systems, network administration and service desk administration
* Project management and leadership skills for managing projects and the teams involved with them
* Strong written and verbal communication skills to coordinate with team members and management and explain technical issues
* Analytical and problem-solving skills to handle any issues that occur during project completion
* Organization and time management skills to keep projects on track and within budget
* Excellent resource planning and task scheduling skills
* Recognized authority internally and externally on leading-edge technologies, theories, or techniques.
* Provides innovative solutions to complex and critically sensitive issues affecting multiple disciplines and work groups.
* Determines and pursues courses of action essential in accomplishing objectives.
* Integrates advanced technology, theories or techniques that have a significant continued impact across disciplines and business units.
* Serves as organization spokesperson on specialized projects or programs.
* Champions large projects that effect the company's long-range goals and objectives.
Education and Experience Required:
* First Level University degree.
* PMP Certified preferable
* SRUM Certified preferable
* 15 years' experience in project management or in like roles/businesses.
* Has an in-depth and comprehensive understanding of the critical project components.
* Demonstrates an in-depth knowledge of project management tools, operational policies, processes and methodologies applicable to project management.
* Has an extensive understanding of critical project management techniques.
- Agile Methodology
- Certified Project Management Professional
- Computer Equipment