Direct Hire! We are immediately hiring a full-time Slitter Machine Operator in Beaver Dam. You will be responsible for setting up and operating a paper goods machine to perform various functions such as rewinding, folding, banding, wrapping, and stacking paper goods. You must train on 1st shift. Hiring immediately!
- Hours: Monday-Thursday 2:30 pm-1:00 am. Training hours: Monday – Friday 6 am to 2:30 pm
- Pay: $20.00, plus $1.00 shift premium, based on experience.
- Set up and operate slitting machines
- Supply material to machine manually or with a forklift
- Accurately measure product with tape measure and caliper
- Previous production and machine operation experience
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to follow processes
- Operate assigned equipment in a safe, and effective manner
- Related experience: warehouse, material handler, and maintenance
- Attention To Detail
- Forklift Truck
- Stock Control