To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Royal Oak, MI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
JLL • Royal Oak, MI
Posted 1 month ago
We are currently seeking a Finance Manager for our Corporate Solutions Client Finance team based out of Royal Oak, MI. on the General Motors (GM) and American Axle accounts. Our Finance Manager is responsible for overseeing all financial planning & reporting functions for a client account and serves as a key contact for client finance personnel.
What this job involves, on both accounts:
- Oversee month-end and year-end close activities and ensure integrity and accuracy of reported results and reconciliation with client billing.
- Provide leadership for the annual budget and quarterly forecast processes and serve as key contact for site operations personnel.
- Issue monthly financial package and performance metrics to appropriate account and client personnel on a timely and accurate basis
- Monitor the KPI analysis (and financial impact of) to ensure the accounts are meeting leadership expectations
- Function as a resource to facility/project teams and client to ensure understanding and adherence to key procedures, processes and other areas of finance (i.e. variance reporting)
- Responsible for Compensation planning (American Axle) and providing direct assistance (as needed) to the Account Lead (American Axle) in all areas of Finance, including forecasts, review of E1 financials, recommendations for areas of improvements (GRNV & Corrigo WO’s), policy compliance (i.e. Pcards, Expense claims and analysis of corporate statements (actual vs budget))
- Responsible for maintaining Payroll (GM) and in its allocation at a site level within E1. Including utilizing this knowledge to reconcile to the corporate financials and preparing budget templates at a site level.
- Maintain working knowledge of, and ensure compliance with, Master Services Agreement (MSA) and any relevant amendments or appendices.
- Have a comprehensive technical and functional understanding of all finance and accounting systems & processes. Identify process improvement opportunities and implement new planning & reporting tools.
- Review all interfaces to client’s systems (where required) and proper reconciliations.
- Develop and maintain all necessary systems and accounting processes and controls.
- Manage the training, development and workload of planning & reporting team staff to ensure maximum efficiency and growth for entire team. Work with the Finance Director to strategize on succession planning. Establish goal/objectives with team members, and routinely conduct 1:1 meetings with them.
- Oversee project billing process and ensure proper calculation, invoicing and recognition of costs and related revenues/fees on a timely basis.
- Identify and implement process re-engineering opportunities.
- Corporate finance management including: annual and periodic budgeting for the JLL P&L for the assignment, monitoring accuracy of JLL income statement, monitoring corporate receivables, and quarterly revenue attestation.
- Ensure compliance with GAAP, ASC606, JLL Internal Audit and Client Accounting Services SSAE16 internal review standards (incl month-end checklist submitted to CAS Oversight)
- Provide controls for scope change process and ensure that budgets and savings targets are accurately revised to reflect approved scope changes.
- Work with Sourcing and site operations teams to set budget targets and identify cost reduction opportunities as necessary to achieve savings targets.
- Special projects and other functions as required by manager or client.
Sound like you? Before you apply it’s worth knowing what we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and 4-6 years of relevant work experience
- MBA and management/supervisory experience preferred
- CPA desired
- Strong accounting skills
- High attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint. Experience with E1 General Ledger system is a plus
- Strong analytical, organizational, and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills to internal and external parties
- Demonstrated consistency in values, principles and work ethic
- Understanding of and commitment to client service
- A desire to work within a diverse, collaborative, and driven professional environment
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at email@example.com. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.