Well known non for profit health system seeks part time Pharmacist for evening hours.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Ryan Purdy
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $70 - $90 per hourA bit about us:
A well known non for profit multi site health system.Why join us?
What we offer:
- ***Daily Pay***
- Benefits first day of employment (including: medical, dental, vision, PTO, life, STD/LTD)
- Retirement savings account with employer match
- Generous paid time off programs
- Employee referral incentive program
- Tuition/professional development reimbursement
- State of the art equipment
- Supportive team approach
We are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Permanent Part Time Pharmacist to join our dynamic team in the medical industry. As a vital part of our healthcare team, you will be responsible for providing high-quality patient care in both inpatient and outpatient settings. This exciting role involves working on commercial projects, utilizing your expertise and skills to improve patient outcomes and healthcare delivery. The successful candidate will be required to work part-time and will have the opportunity to contribute significantly to our organization while maintaining a healthy work-life balance.
1. Provide comprehensive pharmaceutical care to patients in both inpatient and outpatient settings.
2. Participate in the selection, medication therapy management, monitoring, and evaluation of prescribed pharmaceuticals.
3. Work collaboratively with other healthcare professionals to optimize patient care and outcomes.
4. Engage in commercial projects, contributing your expertise and insights to improve operational efficiency and patient care delivery.
5. Ensure the safe and effective use of medications by providing medication information and advice to patients, healthcare professionals, and the public.
6. Maintain up-to-date knowledge of medications, drug interactions, side effects, and contraindications.
7. Comply with all federal and state laws and regulations governing the practice of pharmacy.
8. Participate in quality improvement initiatives and educational programs.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy or Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.) from an accredited institution.
2. A minimum of 3 years of experience as a licensed pharmacist, preferably in a hospital or healthcare setting.
3. Experience in inpatient and outpatient care is required.
4. Experience in commercial projects is a plus.
5. Current pharmacist licensure in good standing.
6. Excellent interpersonal communication skills to interact effectively with patients, healthcare professionals, and the public.
7. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to evaluate medication orders and patient medical records.
8. Knowledge of current pharmaceutical principles, practices, and procedures.
9. Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
10. Willingness to continue professional development and stay updated with advancements in the field of pharmacy.
Join our team and make a difference in the lives of our patients by providing high-quality pharmaceutical care. We value our employees and offer a supportive work environment where your skills and expertise will be highly valued. Apply today and take the next step in your career as a pharmacist.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
- Ambulatory Care
- Business Efficiency
- Interpersonal Communications
- Medical Records
- Medication Administration