Our Minneapolis client is seeking a permanent Payroll Implementation Specialist to join their growing team! This opportunity will offer a great variety in payroll duties for clients. The main responsibilities include but are not limited to analyzing and reviewing data to determine client set up, maintain conversion checklists, process new client payrolls to ensure accuracy and smooth transition, and assist with any deconversions as needed.
A qualified candidate for this role will have 2+ years of payroll implementation experience, experience working in Kronos, intermediate Excel knowledge, and strong communication skills. This opportunity also offers room for growth, as well!
This role is offering a competitive salary of up to $75k yearly, plus potential bonus dependent upon company performance. This opportunity offers a great deal of hybrid flexibility, however applicants must be local to the Greater Twin Cities metro area. Full benefits are also available including health, dental, PTO, and 401k!
- 3+ years of payroll experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of System Implementation
- Kronos experience highly preferred
- Proficiency in Reconcile Payroll
- Practical knowledge of Software Implementations
- Adeptness in implementation
- Good understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Foundational knowledge in payroll for over 500 employees
- Background working with Kronos Timekeeping System
- Earlier work involving Kronos Workforce
- Multi-state payroll experience
- General familiarity with Successful Implementations
- HR Payroll System experience highly desired
- Payroll tax experience required
- CPP or FPC desired
- Essential to have experience working with an HRIS system and high proficiency with spreadsheets
- Accomplished in processing liens, various withholdings, and garnishments
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Payroll Implementation Specialist
for more information.