To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
17 South High Street
Columbus, OH 43215
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Internal Auditor
Huntington National Bank • Columbus, OH
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Join us for the next step in your career as a Senior Internal Auditor! We are looking for a highly motivated individual to work in our dynamic and evolving environment. You will work independently and as part of a team to plan, execute, and report on audits in Huntington's Business Lines. See your recommendations put into action, gain visibility with key leaders across the organization, and explore your opportunities for growth with us at our headquarters, all without travel!
As a Senior Auditor, you will:
- Be challenged to meet deadlines, directly interact with key leaders, and provide feedback to improve key banking processes and procedures.
- Plan, execute and report on multiple audit engagements and interact with management during audit engagements.
- Develop key management relationships for ongoing monitoring of their business areas.
- Perform audits in accordance with department and professional standards.
- Interact with various operational, financial and IT Auditors while performing your responsibilities.
- Quickly develop a core understanding of risks and controls associated with critical banking activities, isolate gaps in the established control environments, and partner with business leaders in the creation of actionable solutions.
- Plan, execute, and appropriately document control testing.
- Effectively document findings as required ensuring clear and concise communication is provided to business leaders.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 3 or more years of Internal Audit or Public Accounting experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Audit, Accounting, Business, Finance or Economics preferred.
- Banking experience a plus.
- Professional certification (CPA, CIA, etc.) or progress toward certification preferred.
- Knowledge of auditing standards, banking regulations and/or accounting standards a plus.
- Ability to interact and effectively communicate with all levels of individuals across the organization.
- Strong analytical, PC & Internet skills.
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Microsoft Office-based Applications (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, One Note, Skype, Visio) and/or ACL experience.