To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Eden Prairie, MN 55344
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources Coordinator
Lifetouch Portrait Studios Inc. • Eden Prairie, MN
Posted 2 months ago
The Seasonal HR Coordinator's core responsibilities include entering data to ensure timely and accurate new hire processing, supporting electronic filing and recruiting activities, as well as assisting the HR team.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Processes data for new hires/rehires efficiently with attention to detail to ensure accuracy.
- Assists with the maintenance of employee files for all active and terminated employees.
- Provides field recruiting related support (e.g., job posting processing, applicant email routing and replies, applicant tracking).
- Safe-guards all customer, employee and company proprietary and personal information ensuring customer and employee data is kept confidential at all times.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides support and professional customer service to employees by responding to internal employee requests (primarily via email) to provide information/answers, ensure prompt problem resolution, and escalates issues as appropriate.
- Provides support for various HR disciplines, processes and inquiries.
- Performs other projects or miscellaneous duties as requested or assigned.
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent experience.
- Post-secondary education, preferred.
- 1 year general Human Resources, strongly preferred.
- Working with HR-related systems (e.g., HRIS, on-boarding, applicant tracking), Lawson experience preferred.
Other (knowledge, skills, and abilities)
- Must be available to work up to four hours every other Saturday and Sunday (September 2018 – January 2019), as business needs dictate.
- Intermediate computer skills, including strong 10-key skills.
- Basic Microsoft Office skills, specifically Outlook and Excel.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented in the execution and follow-up of work.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Strong professionalism, including ability to maintain confidential information.
- Ability to balance and execute against multiple projects/priorities simultaneously.
- Takes initiatives.