Are you passionate about Quality Assurance within the Medical Device Industry? Are you also interest in working with an amazing company? Well I have the right job for you! My client in the Minnesota Areas is looking to bring on a Quality Assurance. This person will be very experience with reading blue prints, setting up inspection criteria for new part, and working on First Article Inspection.
The Quality Assurance Specialist requires everything from doing performing internal audits, working on non-conformance reports, and document change activities for SOPs.
Among others, the Quality Assurance Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Ensuring compliances for incoming goods and finished product for final release
- Working closing with the manufacturing team
- Would independently with minimum supervision
The most desirable candidates will possess the following qualifications:
- Quality Assurance experience in the Medical Device or Pharmaceutical Industry
- Ability to work with customers and communicate defects to the suppliers
- GMP experience
If you are interesting in the Quality Assurance Specialist opportunity, please forward your current resume and/or contact me on the details below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
*Quality Assurance experience in the Medical Device or Pharmaceutical Industry
•Ability to work with customers and communicate defects to the suppliers
•Experience with IPC-A610 and ISO 13485
Approve Finished Product