To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Miramar, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Director of Buisness Development
C3/CustomerContactChannels • Miramar, FL
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Company Overview C3 is a global provider of contact center services for corporations who view customer care as a strong component of their growth and brand development strategies. C3 builds solid partnerships with its clients based on mutually determined business objectives. Our service offerings include; contact center services, web services, data analysis, back office solutions and consulting services. Although C3 is a global organization, the company prides itself on delivering boutique level client service aboard a foundation of operationally and technologically sound practices on par with any of the other leading providers in the industry. Consistency across our centers, regardless of geography, is at the core of our operating philosophy.
Director of Business Development
The successful candidate will prospect and close Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) contracts with national and international companies across a range of vertical markets.
1. End-to-end responsibility for designing and executing the strategic sales plan for securing new clients. This includes but is not limited to prospect targeting, engagement, proposal development, negotiation, closing, and post-closing participation in ongoing account management and optimization activities.
2. Research and drive business expansion/collaboration opportunities for the customer care market; develop, in conjunction with senior management, the growth and market expansion plan.
3. Prospect for customer care opportunities and identify niches that have strategic potential to maximize market reach. Identify and validate new industry verticals and market opportunities for customer care.
4. Build a predictable pipeline of new business to generate repeatable and profitable revenues.
5. Execute go-to market plans via targeted campaigns and other sales channels including advisors, influencers, conference attendance, industry events, etc.
6. Develop targeted presentations for specific audiences desiring to learn more about CGS services, and technology support services in general
7. Work closely with RFP team to ensure high quality of proposals. Submit and handle proposals with full ownership and accountability for the opportunity.
1. BS/BA in Business or related field preferred and a minimum of two years of BPO sales experience with proven track record of success.
2. Highly motivated and competitive with strong initiative, prospecting, and sales close ability.
3. Possesses established and current relationships with COOs, CFOs, CEOs, Customer Service Directors.
4. Must possess a proven track record for prospecting and closing new business.
5. Proven experience in business planning; development of account sales and relationship management plans with proven results.
6. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
7. Proficiency in Microsoft Office products including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
8. Must possess excellent time management skills.
9. Must be a strategic thinker, creative, persuasive.
10. Strong problem analysis and problem-solving skills.
11. Willing to travel extensively.
12. Strong relationship building skills.
13. Strong negotiation skills.
If you’ve got the skills to succeed and the motivation to make it happen, we look forward to hearing from you. Become a FAN today, and be on your way to a rewarding career!